October 29 - Eagle Ridge Park


The Association will have its annual Halloween Hayride and Weiner Roast on October 29 this year. The Weiner Roast will begin at 2:00 pm and the Hayride will begin at 3:30 pm. The event will take place as usual at Eagle Ridge Park. Costumes are welcomed on both children and adults. Wilson County ESD #2/District 2 Emergency Services will again be present (emergencies permitting) to lead the trucks and trailers around the subdivision.


In order for the children to participate in the hayride, an adult must accompany them and their parents must fill out a waiver form. (see below) Penny LaMaestra will be present to collect these forms and ensure that all participants have filled one out. If you are going on the hayride, please bring a blanket or towel to cover the hay bale for more comfort. Also plan to bring sunscreen and water.


The Association will provide the hot dogs, chips, lemonade and water. Please feel free to bring cookies and cupcakes to share during the hot dog roast.


We ask that subdivision residents be on the route to pass out candy to the children during the hayride. The route will remain the same as in previous years and a map of the route will be posted at the mailboxes. Even if the route does not come by your home, please feel free to choose any spot on the route to hand out candy.


We will need trucks or tractors and trailers. The Association will provide hay for the trailers, which will be returned to the park area. We rent the hay for the hayride and must return all the bales.


If you have a truck and trailer and would like to volunteer for the event, please call or text ZENOBIA WELLS at 210-488-5583

or send an email to ecrpoa@gmail.com



Eagle Creek Home Owners’ Association (ECROA) Halloween Hay Ride & Weiner Roast October 29,2022

Family/Group Waiver of Liability Form


By signing below, I freely and voluntarily participate in the ECROA Halloween Hay Ride & Hot Dog Roast with the knowledge of the danger involved and hereby agree to assume and accept any and all risk of injury or death. By signing above and below, I acknowledge that the ECRAO is not an insurer of Participant’s actions, behavior and that ECROA assumes no liability whatsoever for personal injuries or property damages to participants. By signing above and below I waive, covenant not to sue, indemnify and hold harmless the ECROA and all of their members from any liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury, including death that may be sustained by the Participant or loss or damage to any property belonging to Participant arising out of or related to participation in the above named program, and expecting only such loss, damage or injury as may be caused by sole negligence of any release.



ECROA Halloween Hay Ride & Hot Dog Roast Permission Statement


Child’s Name: ______________________ Child’s Name:______________________

Participant Participant

Child’s Name: ______________________ Child’s Name:______________________

Participant Participant

Child’s Name: ______________________ Child’s Name:______________________

Participant Participant


This is to state that my son/daughter (or guest) whose name is listed above has my permission to participate in the Eagle Creek Home Owners’ Association Halloween Weiner Roast to be held at Eagle Ridge Park and the ensuing Halloween Hayride through the ECROA neighborhood on Saturday, October 29, 2022.

This relieves the individuals supervising the event of any responsibility which does not come under the term “reasonable,” and it is further agreed that the adults supervising the event shall have the authority to control and enforce safety rules which have been deemed advisable and reasonable for all children participating in said event.


Parent/Guardian Signature (Participant)_______________________________ Date: _________________


Address _____________________________________________

City ST Zip __________________________________________

Home Phone _________________________________________